- Discover candidate materials for the development of new synthetic compounds.
- Secure data that can increase the value of candidate substances through candidate substance selection and mechanism of action research using in vitro efficacy evaluation.
- Select clinical candidates based on the result from in vivo efficacy and efficacy evaluation.
- Analyze the characteristics and research trends of competitive substances and establish differentiation strategies.
- Perform target protein production process, purification process development and physicochemical analysis for internal project evaluation.
- Carry out test method development (SPR, MST, & ITC) and validation work for the evaluation of new proteolytic drugs (PROTAC/Molecular glue).
- Conduct drug optimization and mechanism of action study at the molecular level by identifying the protein-compound binding structure (X-ray crystallography/Cryo-EM).
- Manage raw data, secure data integrity, and prepare research documents for experiment plans, test methods, and development reports.
- Analyze the competitiveness of company pipeline and a development strategy for successful development and commercialization.
- Managing milestones and timelines for each project and providing analysis data for key decisions to contribute building a stable portfolio.
- Promote company technology and pipeline to the outside world and discover appropriate partners to join us in the development process.
- Analyze and value the technologies and pipelines that can be introduced into the company.
- Perform virtual screening to provide a methodology for efficiently deriving and designing active substances in a short period of time.
- Provide modeling data to be used for search and optimization of active substances and lead substances.
- Manage the compound information and experimental results systematically from a cheminformatics perspective.
- Design and synthesize new compounds.
- Design and implement efficient and innovative lead compound optimization strategies.
- Contribute to the establishment of strong and robust patents by securing a variety of new compounds.
- Establish a recruitment plan and operate a process to recruit talented people who meet the core values of the company.
- Reorganize the welfare system so that employees can lead a happy work life and create a unique organizational culture.
- Plan and operate a reasonable evaluation/reward system so that all members can immerse themselves in their work and roles and grow one step further.
- Support various tasks such as office space, supplies and fixtures, and event management so all members feel comfortable in performing their respective roles.
- Contribute to the efficient operation of funds by establishing a budget and establishing a financial strategy.
- Promote stable fund management by identifying financial risks.
- Prepare the company's financial statements, conducts quarterly/half-annual accounting, and responds to external audits and due diligence.
- Perform various tax duties such as corporate tax, withholding tax, and value-added tax, and manage all expenses incurred by the company.
- Investigate and monitor patent trends for new proteolytic drug technology.
- establish a patent strategy to secure a strong patent and seek to obtain a right by filing a patent application for the company's invention quickly.
- With the job invention system setup and running, motivate a researcher to invent.
- Conduct in-house patent education to cultivate patent-related knowledge for employee.
- Review various domestic and foreign contracts to identify legal risks and provide legal advice.
- Prepare a standard contract to improve work efficiency.
- Support the stable operation of the company by establishing governance between the head office and the U.S. subsidiary and important company events such as the board of directors/shareholder meeting.
- Provide in-house legal education to improve the legal knowledge of employee.